Developer: Traveller’s Tales | Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment | Release: June 19, 2012 | Platform: PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U, PC, 3DS, DS, Vita
- Running through, driving on, and flying over the streets of Gotham is a good time
- The large cast of DC characters has plenty of fan favorites and gems
- The story is humorous and the campaign is fun from start to finish
- Breaking every object in every room to collect Lego bricks gets very old, very quickly
- Compared to superhero games past, the minimalist approach to the personification of the Lego Batman 2 characters is disappointing
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is fun and it is worth a play through by fans of the source material. But at the end of the day, Lego Batman 2 isn’t as good as it should be.
Playtime: 10+ hrs | Platform: PS3