Published on July 3rd, 2016 | by Ryan0
Pocket Card Jockey – Quick Review
Developer: Game Freak | Publisher: Nintendo | Release: May 5, 2016 | Platform: 3DS
Pocket Card Jockey Review
- While it best can be described as a Horse-racing Solitaire RPG, Pocket Card Jockey is highly entertaining and addictive.
- The soundtrack is one of the most memorable in years and it will keep you engaged in the gameplay.
- The cast of characters and art direction are charming.
- Diving into the surprisngly deep mechanincs makes winning a truly rewarding experience .
- Random game mechanics can really screw you over and make for some frustrating moments.
Pocket Card Jockey could have easily been just another quirky Japanese game with a unique concept. Instead it is a standout game this year and worth checking out.
Platform: 3DS | Playtime: 65+ hrs