Developer: Almost Human Ltd. | Publisher: Almost Human Ltd. | Release Date: April 11, 2012 | Platform(s): PC, Mac, Linux
- A return to old-school dungeon crawlers
- Parties are easily customizable and synergies are important
- There’s an interesting mode that can be unlocked by helping a fellow adventurer
- Earth magic (poison damage) is largely useless in the early game and can catch some players unaware
- This game is made to emulate older games and inherits their problems, but that’s probably the point
Legend of Grimrock is a game built from the ground up to please fans of dungeon crawlers.
Playtime: 12+ hrs | Platform: PC